spoonful of sugar

Friday 14 January 2011

Tea and biscuits.

Last night, I went to see a friend for a little scrapbooking and a lot of gossiping !! I managed to finish one page, hoorrray, I normaly don't achieve much when I am chatting away eating biscuits !
I decided to use pictures of Amelie on her first day at primary school. It is hard to believe that this was already three years ago. She was ever so good on her first day, she never cried or looked back and she has been happily going to school ever since.


I used a sketch from sketchy Thursday for this page. A bit upside down but still there nonetheless!

I like the stitching on this page. My mum and my sister will tell you that I am not a natural seamstress, and they are right, but I like using threads on my pages and I am getting better ! Watch this space Gwen, You will be asking Me to sew you cushions soon !! ( or may be not !!).
Anyway, off to swimming now, we miss you Lisa !

take care

Anne

3 comments:

  1. Well I don´t need cushions at the moment but I could need a painter.
    The sewing is really not bad at all. You mean I am made redundant! What a shame! Take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful page! Love it that you flipped the sketch!Such sweet photo's! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveeeeeeee this!! ADORABLE photos and loveeeeeeeee the stitching! Thanks soooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete