spoonful of sugar

Friday 21 January 2011

Quickie

Just a quickie today, loads to do and busy weekend ahead.
I had a chance to work on a page last night with a scketch from Sketchy Thursdays. The paper is again from the Homemaker range of October afternoon. The pictures were taken last winter when the kids found a box and made a TV. They spent all afternoon practising their act and then offered me a hand made remote control with a list of channels I could choose from. I had such a laugh.




Anyway, I am off for a run ( although it looks so cold out there I am desperately looking for an excuse not to go ! )
Have a lovely crafty weekend !
Anne

8 comments:

  1. That's so sweet : ) Great imaginations. Those papers look lovely. Love that little TV.
    Enjoy your weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. J´adore ce que tu fais!
    C´est une merveille pour le présent et le futur.
    Merci de partager ton hobby
    Besos Pépette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what great imaginations! I absolutely LOVE this!!! The TV image is perfect, love how you doodled on the photos, and the overall look and colors are fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the tiny little details and embellishments you used on this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful page x those buttons are tres cute x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooooooooooooo fun!! I love love love those photos and the little TV!!! Thanks sooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful page! LOve the colors so much, beautiful design! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the fun bits and pieces! Thanks for joining the fun at Sketchy Thursdays this week!!

    ReplyDelete