spoonful of sugar

Saturday 29 January 2011

Quiet Saturday.

Nice and quiet day today. A little yoga this morning, a lot of baking and playing, some housework ( but not too much ) a spot of gardening and just a few minutes spare to finish my page for Sketchy Thursdays.
I took these pictures in Spain last weekend. I really like them and the quote goes perfect with the big picture. I truly believe in enjoying  life's little pleasures, the smell of spring, a child's giggle, the expectation of cakes in the oven, a clean car (which is very rare in my case !), a visit to the grand parents, a good book, you know what I mean. It is easy to be negative and moan ( trust me I like a good moan!) but scrapbooking has made me look at the bright side of life. I wouldn't really enjoy telling the story of my whingeing children or my pile of ironing so I focus on the little moments that are special.
Anyway, here is my lay out.
I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Anne

5 comments:

  1. love these colours! They work so well with the image x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet page Anne. Love that heart : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very cute. Love how you painted the base, the bits of stitching and that heart!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page! Love the colors and the layers! Thanks so much for joining Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loveeeeeeeeeeee this!! LOVING the photos and loveeeeeeeee that HEART! Thanks soooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete