spoonful of sugar

Friday 19 July 2013

Lapsing badly!!

But it has been a mad mad week with so much to do and so little time.

So Violette turned 6 months last week. We can't ever imagine our life without her. She fits in the family perfectly and she is still just the perfect baby. I have decided to stop taking weekly pictures. I will now take one picture a month, I just have to decide where and how to take the picture so I can do the same every month. But until I come up with a brilliant idea, here are the last 6 months!!


Last week was also my Dad's birthday so I made him a card and while at it, I also made a thank you card. I used my kit from Cocoa Daisy. I love it, all together colour coordinated, I could get used to this!!



I have a few other things to show you such as the teachers' presents and a page I made last night but the sun is calling me!! I really have to make the best of my peace and quiet as it is the last chance I will have for the next 6 weeks!! School is out for summer!!

Have a great summer holiday.
Anne



No comments:

Post a Comment