spoonful of sugar

Thursday 29 December 2011

And all there is to remember...

Christmas has been and gone and all there is to remember is recorded in my precious little mini book. I have really enjoyed making this book. In a way, it has helped me appreciate Christmas more, making every moment special enough to record.
I hope that you are ready for quite a few pictures !!



















I like this mini book because it has lots of tags with things to read at the back. I am not sure I will make another one next year but I think that the trick to get your Christmas mini book finished is to have it prepared before December. I had all the pages made and I had mostly planed what would go on each one. Things did change and the finish product isn't quite what I expected but I like it all the more.

Now for another picture of something a friend gave me for Christmas. I especially love home made Christmas gifts and I thought this tree was gorgeous, simple but effective.



I will definitely make some more with the kids next year.

If I don't get to speak to you before the new year, have a lovely happy and crafty new year.

Anne

2 comments:

  1. Salut ! Malheureusement, j'étais si malade pour NOEL que je n'ai pris aucune photo... tant pis pour 2011... Bravo pour tes réalisations et comme on dit chez nous : "bon bout d'an" !
    Bisous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely little Christmas book, love the papers, vellums and tags :)
    Happy New Year, and thanks for all of your lovely comments throughout the year :)

    ReplyDelete