spoonful of sugar

Monday 21 November 2011

Would rather be scrapping !

Not much happening on the scrapping front, with a sick bug that seemed to attack everyone in the family, apart from me, but guess what ... I was the one who had to clear it all out !!. Anyway, everyone is back at school and I thought I would show you the result of my baking last week. It was Pudsey Bear day in the UK on Friday, a day of celebrations for Children in Need when lots of events take place to raise money. I thought I would organise a coffee morning here and prepare lots of cakes and biscuits. Well, first, my oven blew up, it literally did as I was baking, and second of all, what on earth made me think I would be up to having loads of big and little people in my house after I have spent the night watching the new Breaking Dawn film. ( which was really rubbish but I loved it anyway !! ). It did go well still and it was really nice to see everyone. I had prepared a few things as I said so here they are, and I know, it isn't quite Christmas yet, but I still like these cute little Christmas trees !!







Hopefully I will get some scrapping done this week, we will see how it goes.

Have fun everyone

Anne

3 comments:

  1. pff quel boulot ! je n'aurais pas la patience !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow these look pretty awesome ... so colourful and yummy .. hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look so yummy. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete