spoonful of sugar

Thursday 10 November 2011

Maths day.

Today was Maths Day at school !! And the children had to dress up as something mathematical. They had the option of wearing something spotty or with a number or lines, but, no, my children decided they wanted to dress up !! Put your thinking hat on, mum, and design two costumes in one night !! tadddaddaa, proudly presenting, Mrs Calculator and Mr Pencil !!



I love this picture of Harry, he made me laugh !!

And I have finished my advent calendar I was making. Well, I have finished it, but all I need to do now is buy and wrap another 23 presents ( time 2 ) !! but here is was it looks like so far...



Shopping evening at school tonight and day out shopping in London tomorrow. Followed by scrap book workshop with Lisa in Goldaming on Saturday, life is sweet !!

Take care

Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment