spoonful of sugar

Wednesday 2 November 2011

Sketchy Thursdays.

Hi there,

There is a new sketch on sketchy Thursdays. Since it is already Wednesday, it feels a bit like last minute panic !! Here is the sketch...

10.27 sketch challenge

And here is my take...



I love this picture. It was taken at the airport in Malaga, Spain. We were delayed so ended up being the only one in a very empty airport rather late in the night.
The page is about our travels this year. We were so lucky to be able to fly business class ( courtesy of my old job at BA ) to many places. Unfortunately my concessions stop this year so I am not sure there will ever be a next time !!

Thanks for looking.

Anne

3 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch! Love the colours, these colourful letters and sweet little cars!
    Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooo fun!! Loving the vehicles and the airplane! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the colors, its a fun layout !

    ReplyDelete