spoonful of sugar

Monday 10 June 2013

Nearly five months.

A few days and we will be celebrating yet another birthday. Nearly five months already and still the best baby in the world !!


Her favourite thing to do at the moment is to blow raspberries. We even encouraged her at first (silly sods do I hear you say!! ).But now, as a result, she is constantly wet and I have decided to wear an apron when I feed her as I have successively been covered in sweet potatoes, carrots, spinach and other colourful marvellous combinations! But don't take my words for it, here is the proof! ( of Violette dribbling, not me covered in food! )




hey, I did finally get time to scrap last week. This page, which is far from being a creative masterpiece by the way, took me a whole week! five minutes here and there and I eventually managed to finish it. I think for now, I will have to accept that I won't create anything fantastic, just attempt to record memories the best way I can will do for the time being. I like the colour combination though.




Anyway, I feel sick as I have just had nearly a whole baked camembert that I had prepared for my students but only the lovely Karen turned up and she didn't even eat that much of it! Now, I wonder why I am struggling to lose this baby weight !! Any suggestions!

have a good week, mine will be busy.

Anne XXX

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anne,
    First of all, congratulations on the addition of a new one to the family. That was a surprise to find, when I last looked on here I didn't even know you were pregnant! :D She looks adorable x
    Lovely LO too, glad to see you are finding a little time here and there to keep crafting.
    Thanks very much for your lovely comment, I hope to pop by here and craft when I can over the summer :)
    Hannah x

    ReplyDelete