spoonful of sugar

Monday 17 June 2013

Busy weekend...

including gardening, baking, skiing, playing lego, covering school books, cleaning, scrapbooking, rocking poorly baby, walking, playing in the park, cutting the grass, trying to stop the arguing... I don't know about you but I am looking forward to this week for a break. Although, this won't happen as I have quite a lot of work this week and two school assemblies to go to and the school fete at the weekend, oh, and an evening scrapbooking with friends but that's is something to look forward to!

So anyway, I have a page to show you. I managed to finish it in a weekend and be pleased with it. I getting good as this quickety quick business! I bought the kids some onesies, however you spell this, they are pyjamas like babies wear. These are quite cute, Amelie's is a Monkey and Harry's is a tiger. The kids must be sweating like mad in them and they are so not practical to go to the loo but, hey, what do I know. I don't quite understand the attraction, other than they look cute, but the kids love them. So I thought I would take a picture and it came out really lovely. Well I think so anyway but maybe I am a little, slightly, biased! And here is the page I made.





As I said earlier I also had time to do some gardening this weekend. It is a good thing Violette loves being outside as there is so much to do at the moment in the garden. Weeds grow faster than the flowers and I am finding it hard to keep on top of it. Still, it is one of my favourite time of the year, so colourful and bright, even on a cloudy day like today.



And last but not least, my poorly baby is 22 weeks today. I am not sure what is wrong with her but she has been very sad and tearful over the weekend. Not herself, could it be teeth?




have a lovely week everyone.

Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment