spoonful of sugar

Tuesday 28 May 2013

Weekend away.

As part of my birthday present, Andrew and the kids had booked a surprise weekend away to Dorset. We stayed in a holiday park, my idea of hell before I had kids but the prefect place now that we have three busy little people to entertain. The three day weekend was full packed with activities and discoveries. There was skiing, doughnutting, basket ball playing, fossil searching, ice cream licking, boat fantasying, the unmissable amusement spending, fish eating, go kart speeding, barbecuing, sleeping, live show watching, bingo playing, hmm, have I missed anything.. oh yes, beach strolling, sand castle making, hill walking, and lots of moaning, swimming, cooing, and stuck in the traffic I spying!!
But here are some pictures to prove it..

And if you wonder what the giraffe,( Greg is his little name) is doing on every single picture, you will have to ask Harry how he thought that bringing the school teddy with us was going to enhance our holiday break!! You don't know how stressful this is, trying not the lose the .... teddy. It is worse than loosing a kid, it is the school teddy, what a responsibility!!

Anyway, we had a great time and I fell in love with Dorset and I want to retire there but I am sure another ten million people do too so we will only ever be able to afford one of these static caravans!!

This week is our gorgeous baby girl 19th week. Looking chubbier everyday but still the cutest baby in our eyes.
and because I know my mum wants some more pictures...



I hope you have enjoyed half term too.

Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment