spoonful of sugar

Thursday 21 June 2012

Sketch in Thyme 82

Sketch in Thyme 82 is on line. Here is the sketch..



It is a two pager and you know I am not too keen on two pagers so as usual, I have changed it slightly and made it all fit on one page !! But that's the fun part, isn't it !!

So here is my page...

These pictures were taken a couple of weeks ago when I went to Windsor races for my friend Patricia's hen do. We had a wonderful fun day, full of Pimm's and girly giggles.

Why don't you go and have a look at what the other ladies have created, and give it a go, there is a good prize to win !

Have a good week

Anne

2 comments:

  1. Such a cool page : )
    I love how funky this is. The 123 flags at the top are a great touch x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun funky layout! Love all the black. It looks like a great time!

    ReplyDelete