spoonful of sugar

Sunday 11 March 2012

Beware !!

Now, let's make it clear from the start !! anybody who mentions the rugby score will be baned from this blog !! For ever !! Especially if they are English !! ( Although I did enjoy the match and I was on the edge of my seat the whole second half and I thought we might just make it but.. oh well c'est la vie, we still have the most handsome players anyway !! )
I had a lovely weekend pottering round the garden and enjoying the lovely weather. Well when I say pottering, it was more like slave working. We are planing on having an extension and a lot of ground work and moving plants and borders has to be done before we start so we gave it our best shot !. ( I think Amelie filled one bucket and got bored with it but Andrew is still at it as I write. )

I also got a chance to do a little bit of scrapbooking last night. I wanted to make a quick page but as it happened it took me rather a long time before I was happy with it.
Last Friday was Mad March Hair Day at school. A day when the kids can wear their hair as mad as they dare. I mentioned it last year and funnily enough made a page for Sketchy Thursday which was chosen as a favourite, my first time ever to be mentioned anywhere !!
So here are a few pictures..




and here is my page...




The sketch is from Scrap365



I especially like the little badge and the brads who come again from my favourite shop of the moment Ze[naty]tude .

Enjoy the rest of the weekend and have a good week.

Anne

2 comments:

  1. ils sont super mignons tes enfants. Bravo pour ta page ! Bisous !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent take on the sketch. Love the layering on your layout. Adorable photos!

    ReplyDelete