spoonful of sugar

Tuesday 30 August 2011

Mini Book.

Here is the mini book I have made of our holidays in the Alpes. I have used mostly Kesi Art papers and the front and back covers are covered with a fake wook plastic thing that I bought in a DIY shop a long time ago. I really like the result and we have already shown it to many friends. Even Andrew likes it !! yehhee !!



I think there might be a spelling mistake on that one, I will have to check it out !!



I would like to use this page to write something about them at their respective ages.




I hope you like too !!

Speak to  you soon

Anne

3 comments:

  1. This is fantastic! Love how many of the pictures take up the whole page! Great mini book!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. de très belles couleurs et des photos grand format ! waou !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous mini book, loving those papers, and you've managed to fit so many brilliant photos in, they look great :)
    Love the tabs, tags and journalling spaces :)
    Great keepsake and way of showing relatives your holiday snaps :)

    ReplyDelete