spoonful of sugar

Sunday 28 August 2011

I am back !!

I know, I haven't blogged for a long while but I have just come back from holiday in France. We had an amazing time starting off at my parent's in Brittany, then on to The French Alpes and the Swiss Alpes. We finished our holidays with two nights in Strasbourg. Really, it was great ! I feel all refreshed, ready to start the new term ! ( well, kind of ! ).
I didn't get any chance to scrap while I was away but I took hundreds of pictures and I did manage to sneak in a few scrapbooking shops. I found this French brand called Kesi Art and it was love at first sight ! I have already made a mini book which I will show you tomorrow if I get a chance but for now, you will have just have to make do with some of my pictures !!

On the way to the Lac des Confins


On the decking of our chalet.


First sight of the Mont Blanc


Meeting up with old friends.


Having fun in Lac de Thun, near Interlarken.


On the top of Europe. The Jungfrau.

I will try to come and visit your blogs next week !

Anne


5 comments:

  1. wow these are awesome ... no words truly do this view justice .... fabulous ..so pleased you had a wonderful time .. hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. waou ! superbes photos ! Apparemment vous avez passé un sacré moment. Ca fait plaisir de te revoir et j'ai hâte de voir tes créations. Bisous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures! Looks like you had a great time! Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos, looks like you had a great trip. What a stunning view from your chalet decking. Just ever so slightly jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. coucou
    contente de faire ta connaissance ! merci pour ton petit mot sur mon blog et je vois effectivement comment tu as découvert ma marque préférée, j'ai nommé Késiart ! tu as de la famille en France ??
    à bientôt
    Cat

    ReplyDelete