spoonful of sugar

Tuesday 22 January 2013

The nursery

I did it ! I managed to take a few pictures of the nursery.


 
So you might see the tree that I bought in Paris when I went for a girly weekend. I used decopatch on it. I am still not convinced about the colours but in fact, it brightens up the room and I am getting used to it. In there is also a litle patchwork that Amelie made with her meme. A big patchwork on the wall that my sister made for Amelie when she was a baby. There is also a mobile that Harry made at school and looks perfect in that room. A wreath that I made out of willow at a Christmas craft evening and a little bird that I made last year as a Christmas decoration. And the curtains that were a joined effort between my mum and I.
 
I love this room and I hope that Violette grows to love it too.
 
Anne

2 comments:

  1. Loving the updates and a beautiful nursery. Will you be in Fleet on the 9th?xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little birdies and bird houses! Would love it if you shared your pics so that other moms-to-be could enjoy them here in our baby photo contest!

    ReplyDelete