spoonful of sugar

Thursday 18 October 2012

It is conker time...

and Harry and I have been busy playing !! Where do we find the time ( and the talent !!! )I wonder !!

 
 
Anyway, time for the next challenge over at Sketches in Thyme. It is sadly the last one I have done for them as I have decided to stop being a designer. I am finding it hard to find the time to scrap at the moment, working hard and becoming increasingly tired with pregnancy. I am sure I will be back some times soon but for now, here is sketch 91




and here is what I did with it...

 
I am so glad how this page turned out. I really love it. Most of the papers and bits and pieces came free in a magazine and I think it is one of my favourite pages, ever ! Nice way to finish yeh, I hope that you all like it and it will give you all inspiration. And don't forget there is a chance to become a designer at the moment, so why don't you give it a go.
 
Time for work unfortunately.
See you soon.
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment